Chiropractic Therapy Centre in Pune
If you are looking for a chiropractor or chiropractic therapy centre in pune, you’ve come to right place.
Lower-back pain, neck pain, and headache are the most frequent problems for which people seek chiropractic adjustments or treatments.
How does Chiropractic therapy work?
Proper alignment of the spine will enable the body to heal itself without surgery or medication.
The treatment focuses on restoring the mobility of joints restricted by tissue injury caused due to traumatic events, such as falling, or repetitive stress, or sitting without proper back support.
Generally, chiropractors maintain a unique focus on spinal manipulation and treatment of surrounding structures. The main goal of this procedure is to improve spinal motion and improve your body’s physical function.
Krumur Clinic Physiotherapy & Chiropractic Centre in Pune
At Krumur Clinic, we are a physiotherapy clinic and chiropractic therapy center in pune providing effective treatment for acute low back pain conditions as well as many other spine & Joint related pain conditions.
We use chiropractic techniques, traditional physiotherapy as well as conventional medical treatments for pain relief options for pain in muscles, joints, bones, and connective tissue, such as cartilage, ligaments, and tendons.
Benefits of Chiropractic Adjustments
Chiropractic therapy is a popular addition to physical therapy treatments.
- It improves joint mobility, function, and health.
- Makes tight muscles lose and lose muscles tight and also improves the contractibility (thereby strength) of the muscle.
- Reduces degeneration of the joints and connective tissues (arthritis).
- Improves blood circulation by getting stagnant blood out and bringing new blood in.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Calms a hyperactive mind and energizes a depressed mind.
- Decreases length of labor and associated back pain.
- Improves athletic performance(for ANY sport).
What does a Back Pain Chiropractor Do?
The core of back pain chiropractic treatment usually involves treatment of common lower back pain conditions through manual therapy:
- Spinal manipulation and manual manipulation. This type of manual manipulation refers to a high-velocity, short lever arm thrust that is applied to abnormal vertebra with the goal of improving functionality, reducing nerve irritability and restoring range of motion in the back.
It is also commonly known as “chiropractic adjustment”.
There is firm literature support for chiropractic treatment of lower back pain. Many of the published guidelines recommend chiropractic manipulation to be included in the treatment plan early in the care of lower back pain.
- Mobilization. Chiropractic mobilization refers to low velocity manipulation, movement and stretching of the muscles and joints, with the goal of increasing the range of motion within those areas.
How long does chiropractic therapy take for Back Pain treatments?
How quickly you recover is determined by many factors unique to you. These factors include the extent of damaged tissue, how long you have had the injury, your nutritional habits, your emotional state, the state of your immune and endocrine systems, your genetic predisposition and other factors.
At Krumur Clinic, we review these factors with you when you come in for your evaluation. If appropriate, our in house physicians, nutritionists and other medical practioners address specific needs. Your body’s response to exercises and manual techniques will also help us to estimate how long it could take for you to regain function.
How long do I need to do these exercises
The length of any specific exercise program depends on the stage of your injury and the overall part injured. Generally, you will have reduced pain within 2 weeks on an exercise program. Condition Arrestment and Healing may take longer and therefore you have to be compliant with the exercises prescribed.
Why Krumur Clinic for Physiotherapy & Chiropractic Therapy
At Krumur Clinic, chiropractic therapy is one of our many solutions including conventional medicine and Physiotherapy. We believe that these solutions definitely give patients a temporary pain relief but in case of long term results, it is very important to follow our recommended programmes protocols for best results.
The typical conditions we work with at Krumur Clinic include back pain, knee pain, postural imbalance, joint dislocation, cuff rotation problems, mobility problems, cervical spine, lumbar spine etc.
- We provide a holistic care for your problem (we treat the person, not just the injury ).
- We treat the root cause of your problem.
- We give you the best care for your problem.