Bookings, Reschedulings & Cancellations Policy
Our goal is to provide quality medical care in a timely manner. In order to do so we have had to implement an appointment/cancellation policy. The policy enables us to better utilize available appointments for our patients in need of medical care.
- All Online consultation sessions shall be scheduled between 9am-3pm on all working days in Pune, India.
- The time provided for consultation to you is indicative and actual consultation time may change depending on the consulting Doctor’s discretion.
- The Company, its doctors and its representatives reserves the right to refuse the service to any user without providing any reason.
We understand that there are times when you must miss an appointment due to emergencies or obligations for work or family. However, when you do not call to cancel an appointment, you may be preventing another patient from getting much needed treatment.
How To Cancel/ Reschedule Your Appointment
If it is necessary to cancel your scheduled online session appointment, we require that you call one working day in advance. Appointments are high in demand, and your early cancellation will give another person the possibility to have access to timely medical care.
To cancel an appointment, please call our office 9:00 am through 4:30 pm at +91 8551965656. You may also cancel via e-mail within 2 hours of scheduled appointment via email to firstname.lastname@example.orgTo reschedule an appointment once, please call our office 9:00 am through 4:30 pm at +91 8551965656. You may also request a reschedule via e-mail within 2 hrs of the scheduled appointment via email to email@example.com
- Please ensure that you are equipped with proper video conference equipment and internet connectivity as mentioned or is relevant for the service you want to avail. In case of inadequate video conference equipment, technical error or defective internet connectivity the Company reserves the right to reschedule or cancel your appointment without any notice
- The following are charges for Online Appointment Cancellations
- Within 2 Hours of Scheduled Appointment – No Refund
- More Than 2 Hours to Scheduled Appointment – INR 50 Fee will be deducted. Balance would be refunded within 3 to 5 working days